Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?
I have the 30 pin usb and sd connection kit. When I upgraded to an iPad Air and iPhone 5s, I purchased a lightning to 30 pin adaptor so I could still import photos directly to my iPad Air and IPhone. It doesn't work. Why?
I am disappointed as I was told that this would be a compatible option as opposed to purchasing a new lightning camera adaptor kit!
- Asked by Jenny D from Perth
- 8 Nov. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use the Lightning adaptor with the 30 pin camera kit to import to iPad Air/iPhone 5s and if so how?)
Trying to find a 30 pin connector (Dock Connector) to USB type B for the iPad3
So far, all connectors I've seen ends with a USB type A.
So, I was thinking of 2 alternatives:
1) Buy the Apple Camera Connection kit to have a USB type A input and buy a male USB type A to male USB type B cable. My goal is streaming music to an external DAC using the USB type B connection. Is the camera kit just a straight wiring to USB or will it affect the stream?
2) Use the standard cable but I need to find a female USB type A to male USB type B connector. Anyone knows where to find such a connector?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- 28 Jun. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Trying to find a 30 pin connector (Dock Connector) to USB type B for the iPad3)