Similar questions from the community
Can I connect an iphone 5 to phono line out with this lead if I use a 30 pin to lightning converter as I would like to plug it into my car stereo?
Which is the appropriate av out cable for iPhone 4, to connect to a samsung basic projector. It has a yellow and white sockets. Will this cable work?
Hi will this work if my tv has 3 connectors , black yellow & green?
I want to play my kids videos/programs - peppa pig, gruffalo etc - from my iPad to my tv. But my tv has 3 outlet connectors black yellow & green & a USB outlet. Could you tell me what i need! Thanks
- Asked by Kerry R
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi will this work if my tv has 3 connectors , black yellow & green?)
Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?
I want to use this cable to connect the universal dock to an amp via red and white connectors and still charge the iPnone
- Asked by Brian G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you still charge the iPhone in the universal dock while using this cable?)
Can I use a composite head phone jack lead with the iphone for video output playback. This lead was purchased for my iPod video.
I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin
Need small pin 4th generation for iPad to be able to watch films that have been dowloaded to it on my TV
- Asked by Dean S
- Flag as inappropriate (I need 4th generation composite cable with audio leads and small pin not 30 pin)
Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?
I'm wondering if using the cable let you see your iphone screen on the monitor? (i.e. seeing what you see on your phone but an exact copy on the monitor).
I have some medical apps for anatomy which I would like to view on a larger screen.
It's Netter's Anatomy for my iphone (it say's it's incompatible with ipads though if that makes a difference).
- Asked by Kyung Chan P
- Flag as inappropriate (Does using the cable let you see exactly what you see on your phone on a monitor?)
What adaptor do I need to use face time from my iPod touch to the tv
I have an I pod touch I would like to use face time to chat but the screen is to small is there any way to display and chat through the TV over wifi hopefully charging at the same time
- Asked by Jan M
- Flag as inappropriate (What adaptor do I need to use face time from my iPod touch to the tv)
Is it possible to record tv sound on an iPad or iPod? There are an optical digital audio and 2 x RCA output sockets on the TV.
Sony HD TV
iPad 2 or oPod Touch
Is it possible to access BBC iPlayer and Youtube via the iPad to view on a Panasonic TV by connecting the Composite AV Cable
How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?
I see from the Apple Support Communities forum that in April 2010 there were problems with this when a large number of people upgraded from Snow Leopard 10.5.8, and their Macs wouldn't recognize this monitor, when previously they had done so prior to upgrading their OS.
I don't want to get the wrong or an unnecessary cable, nor do I want to mess with the software.
- Asked by Jeremy H
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my MacBook Pro (Mac OS X 10.6.8) with an HP w2207 monitor?)
How do I link my iPad2 to data on my usb memory stick
I have a non SIM iPAD2 and often work in a poor 3G reception area. I want to show my powerpoint presentations stored on my memory stick through my iPad2. How can I do this please
- Asked by Martin K
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I link my iPad2 to data on my usb memory stick)
Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?
Or does Apple TV need to be connected to the TV via the HDMI port (plus an adapter to connect the HDMI cable to the Composite cable)?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this cable be used to connect the Apple TV to a TV set via USB?)
can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders
I have videos from when I went on holiday years ago on an old (10+ years) tape based camcorder. I want to import these videos and use Imovie if possible. Wondering whether the composite cable is the right cable to do this?
- Asked by Kevin G
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders)