Similar questions from the community
Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable)
What will be the output resolution for each iPhone/iPad using the composite AV cable? Izzit follow the screen resolution which iPhone at 960*480 & iPad 1024*768?
- Asked by Yewchung C from Penang
- Flag as inappropriate (Video Output Resolution (with Composite AV Cable))
Can I use a composite head phone jack lead with the iphone for video output playback. This lead was purchased for my iPod video.
I have an altec lansing imv712 docking station with video playback, its incompatable with ipod touch, will av cable enable video playback?
Will the Component or Composite AV cables play video's created and rendered using one of the many Apps available on the iPad 2 or iPhone 4?
can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders
I have videos from when I went on holiday years ago on an old (10+ years) tape based camcorder. I want to import these videos and use Imovie if possible. Wondering whether the composite cable is the right cable to do this?
- Asked by Kevin G
- Flag as inappropriate (can the Composite AV cable be used to obtain videos from older camcorders)
Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks
- Asked by Skye S from Wongawallan
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you play Facebook videos on your TV using Composite AV Cable Thanks)
Is it possible to record tv sound on an iPad or iPod? There are an optical digital audio and 2 x RCA output sockets on the TV.
Sony HD TV
iPad 2 or oPod Touch
can I save to my HDD recorder with these cables from my iPad2,
I have a TV Recorder which can record to HDD or DVD, it has files to which you can save photo's and Videos.
Would I be able to record to this device with this cables.
- Asked by Patrick D from Bundaberg North
- Flag as inappropriate (can I save to my HDD recorder with these cables from my iPad2,)
i wont to connect my ipod to my stereo, it has the av cables to use. but should i connect through the headphone connection or the dock area???? could
could i purchase this product and it connect ok, and would it connect through the headphones or the ipod dock at the base of the ipod???
Do you need composite cable with universal dock or will dock allow you to watch iPhone videos pics etc through tv?
I have an iPhone and want to watch videos through my tv, can this be done with the universal dock or composite cable or do I need both?
I also have surround sound with iPod/iPhone dock which allows me to listen to my tunes but doesn't allow visuals, does anyone know how this can be achieved?
What type of video apps will work if this cable is connected to my tv? I have a 4th gen ipod touch and i want to know if this thing will work on my tv
- Asked by Israel D from San Pedro
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of video apps will work if this cable is connected to my tv? I have a 4th gen ipod touch and i want to know if this thing will work on my tv)
Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?
I want to watch the video on a big screen.
- Asked by Allan F from Aberfoyle Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use the cable to watch Skype video calls on TV?)
Can the composite av cable work for ipad 2?
- Asked by Chaik Khoon K
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the composite av cable work for ipad 2?)
No answers yet