Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini
I have an iConnect scanner with a 30-pin connection point that I've successfully used with my 1st generation iPad. Is the Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter cable compatible with this device? Is there a better option?
- Asked by J. David O from Lakeland
- Flag as inappropriate (Using iConnect Scanner with iPad mini)
No answers yet
I need to have an audio out from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin does it work with AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio to stereo system.
I need to have an audio output from iPad mini. Lighting to 30-pin adapter does it work with Apple AV-composite cable. I want to transfer only audio signal to my stereo system without any docs.
Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?
My Hyundai car was shipped with a 30 pin adapter for iPhone 4/4S, witch connects to the panel through both a USB and a P2 audio cable. Using this 30 Pin to Lightning adapter, can I charge and listen to music with my iPad Air 2 in the car sound system? Also, can I use it to charge the iPad with the iPhone 4 cable and power outlet connector?
- Asked by João Paulo R from Sorocaba
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this adapter to charge an iPad Air 2 with the iPhone 4 30 pin cable and power outlet adapter?)
Is there a fire wire male to female adapter or cable?
I have an iPad mini in a life lock case and there isn't room to plug in utilities.
- Asked by Robert G from California
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a fire wire male to female adapter or cable?)
Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?
I already have 30-pin to VGA Adapter that can properly display iPhone 4s screen on projector. I'm deciding to buy iPad mini with an adapter between Lightning to 30-pin Adapter or Lightning to VGA Adapter. Which one should I buy?
I think Lightning to 30-pin Adapter is multi-purpose adapter but I'm not sure that will it work properly if I connect like this?
iPad mini -> Lightning to 30-pin Adapter -> 30-pin to VGA Adapter -> Projector
- Asked by Apisilp T from Sala Thammasop, Thawi Watthana
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use Lightning to 30-pin Adapter + 30-pin to VGA Adapter to connect iPad mini with my projector?)
can I copy movies from my i-pad via lightning 30 pin-adapter ?
I traed to move video captures from my i-Pad Air via i-USB Stick + lightning 30 pin-adapter to a Windows computer. Does not work. Why ?
- Asked by Georg G
- Flag as inappropriate (can I copy movies from my i-pad via lightning 30 pin-adapter ?)
How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.
I would like to know if there is a way to get an Apple device with Lightning connection to work in a 2009 Infiniti FX50. My car only has the Nissan OEM iPod dock connector cable and RCA ports installed. The Bluetooth is one generation off from being able to play and control music, which is my main goal. I have tried using the lightning to 30 pin adapter to no avail. The stereo doesn't even recognize that anything was connected. I have an ipad mini with Verizon and wanted to use this for music while I travel but was sorely disappointed. This is the main reason I have yet to purchase an iPhone 5. Can anybody tell me if there is some trick I've missed or different Nissan dock cable I need? Any help woudld be greatly appreciated.
- Asked by Michael S from Oklahoma City
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I get my ipad mini to work in my 2009 Infiniti FX50 with Nissan OEM dock connector.)
I have an old iPad3, and so I've got the 12W power adapter for it so would this cable plug into it so i could charge my iPad???
I don't have the lightning hole, i have the old longer one.
Has anyone tried using the adapter with the iwow 3D audio enhancer? If so, is the enhancement the same as when plugged directly into the 30 pin port?
Will this work as an extension to the BMW iDrive adapter cable? How long is the cable?
I have a 2010 550i. The iPhone 5 does not fit in the storage space with the rigid lightning adapter. If this works, I can store the iphone outside the console while being plugged in.
Has anybody used it for this purpose?
- Asked by Dan M from Glendora
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work as an extension to the BMW iDrive adapter cable? How long is the cable?)
Can you use iPad 1 cable for powering iPad 4?
I have the longer cable from my iPad 1. Can I connect the lightning to usb end on the iPad4 cable to the longer 6' cable to the 10W power cable directly? I know it will not charge as quickly but will it damage the iPad4 in any way by using the lower wattage?
- Asked by Marilyn B from Hermitage
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use iPad 1 cable for powering iPad 4?)
No answers yet
How can I show keynote presentations from the i pad? What adapter should I purchase?
- Asked by Barbara P from West Hartford
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I show keynote presentations from the i pad? What adapter should I purchase?)
Will this work for NIKE or ADIDAS training attachments
Adidas MiCoach Soccer applications that requires attachments to record data and NIKE Basketball and Training Apps that requires attachments to do the same?
- Asked by Tristan N from Pooler
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work for NIKE or ADIDAS training attachments)