Similar questions from the community
I want to connect my iPad to a projector and sound system for karaoke. This adaptor for hdmi to projector for visual can I still have 3.5 output from?
Will the Lightning Digital AV Adapter mirror skype from my iPhone 5 onto my HD telly? I want to use my phone as the webcam to view skype on my telly.
When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?
iPhone 5 is at 1136x640, so when connected to an HDTV, does the TV get sent a 640p signal, or a 720p signal where everything is slightly blurry from upscaling? If it sends a 640p signal, then you could decide for yourself with the TV's options whether to upscale or leave the image with a border around it.
- Asked by Darren K from Lexington
- 16 Nov. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (When used with an iPhone 5, does it stretch the output?)
playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display
Is it possible to play video produced by an iphone 5 over my vehicles navigation system screen with only AV outlets?
- Asked by Clint C from Baton Rouge
- 20 Jun. 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (playing iphone 5 on my vehicles navigation display)
Does it work with an iPhone with IOS 8
I've seen lots of reviews that say it doesn't work well with IOS 8 but I just wanted to see if it has started to work better with the minor updates to IOS 8 like IOS 8.1.3. If there's anyone who still uses one with an iPhone and has IOS 8 could u plz just tell me how it is, Thx. (Also specifically iPhone 5c)
- Asked by Connor W
- 30 Jan. 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an iPhone with IOS 8)
I have two iPhone 5s, one with 10.2.1 and the other with 11.02. will it make any difference, or will it work on both operating systems?
iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi
Hello , i was wonder before i buy an av cable for my iPhone 5 and iPad retina display with lighting connector , will the cable display what i see on my iPad/iPhone5 " Will i see my home screen"?
- Asked by Ryan M
- 27 Dec. 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (iPhone 5 / iPad Retina Display lightning cable , av tv cable hdmi)
How do I connect my iPhone 5s to play directly through my flatscreen tv?
- Asked by Amber R from Cameron
- 9 May 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (How do I connect my iPhone 5s to play directly through my flatscreen tv?)
can I use this adapter to mirror my iPhone 5s image onto my macbook pro screen?
- Asked by Kum-kum B from Santa Barbara
- 22 Jul. 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use this adapter to mirror my iPhone 5s image onto my macbook pro screen?)
Can u watch sky mobile app ( not sky go app ) with the iphone 5s lighting adapter on a hdtv?
People have said you cannot use this adapter for sky go, i just got the sky sports channels through vodafone and was wonderin if the Sky mobile app worked with this adapter? Has anyone tried it? Thanks in advance
For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?
With iPhone 7 Plus I want to record video and use an external (large) monitor. So I use the Digital AV adapter for HDMI out BUT now my external microphone (plugged into the auxiliary lightning port on the adapter) is no longer recognized. It worked fine when plugged directly into the phone without the adapter. Is it possible for this configuration to work. If so, how?
- Asked by Robert A from Ashland
- 14 Dec. 2017
- Flag as inappropriate (For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?)
what's the "difference's?.. between a digital AV adapter & a digital AV lightening adapter. I have an iPad Air and want to watch programs etc. via tv
Does this adapter work with Netflix on the iphone6?
Want to watch Netflix and Amazon prime on my tv.
- Asked by Jacob H from Napa
- 23 Nov. 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work with Netflix on the iphone6?)
Do I have to be on wifi or have hotspot for the cable to work
- Asked by Shaun S from Lanham
- 24 Aug. 2016
- Flag as inappropriate (Do I have to be on wifi or have hotspot for the cable to work)