Similar questions from the community
Will AV adapter work with my camera
I need to transfer a video from my digital camera will the digital AV adapter do this or do I need to buy a different cable ??
- Asked by Pauline F
- Flag as inappropriate (Will AV adapter work with my camera)
No answers yet
will the lighting digital AV adapter work for ipad 3
- Asked by Agnita G from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lighting digital AV adapter work for ipad 3)
Does the Lightning Digital AV adapter work with the slingplayer app?
- Asked by Leslie R from Gilbert
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Lightning Digital AV adapter work with the slingplayer app?)
Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?
Just wondering if you know whether this works? I would like to buy a Lightning Digital AV adapter to use with HDMI projectors and devices but since sometimes all a client has is a VGA connector I would like to use a standard HDMI to VGA converter. That would be a lot cheaper than also buying a Lightning to VGA adapter since both are $49.
- Asked by Robert P from Fishers
- Flag as inappropriate (Lightning Digital AV Adapter to HDMI to VGA adaptor?)
The Lightning Digital AV Adapter works on iPad 2 or not? If not , there is any thing ( app or anthore adapter) works on iPad 2 like the AV adapter?
Does the lightning Digital A/V Adapter work with iPhone Xs
- Asked by Patricia M from W
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the lightning Digital A/V Adapter work with iPhone Xs)
Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?
I have an iphone 5 and the current cable adapters does not support video when plugged into my double din car stereo for navigation; does this A/V adapter work?
- Asked by Alfredo A from Concord
- Flag as inappropriate (Digital a/v cable compatible with car stereo video?)
Could a Lightning Digital AV Adapter facilitate iPhone video production monitoring?
I make talking head videos on my own on an iPhone 6S Plus. For audio I use an external microphone connected via the Lightning port. For video I use the higher quality back facing iPhone camera. During video recording I want to monitor the video to keep myself in frame. Could this work?
1. Connect the external microphone to the female Lightning Digital AV Adapter Lightning port.
2. Connect a computer monitor into the female Lightnight Digital AV Adapter HDMI port.
3. Connect the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to the iPhone.
With this set-up would the app used to record video on the iPhone appear on the monitor?
- Asked by Noric D from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (Could a Lightning Digital AV Adapter facilitate iPhone video production monitoring?)
Does lightning digital av adapter work with ipad air on ios 7.1
I have a ipad air on 7.1 does this work for apps that support tv out?
- Asked by Hannah H
- Flag as inappropriate (Does lightning digital av adapter work with ipad air on ios 7.1)
For iPhone 7 is it possible to have Audio input (for my microphone ) with Lightning Digital AV adapter while using HDMI output to a reference monitor?
With iPhone 7 Plus I want to record video and use an external (large) monitor. So I use the Digital AV adapter for HDMI out BUT now my external microphone (plugged into the auxiliary lightning port on the adapter) is no longer recognized. It worked fine when plugged directly into the phone without the adapter. Is it possible for this configuration to work. If so, how?
Can I use the Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect my iPad mini to a big-screen TV and watch iPlayer etc? I saw one comment suggesting I couldn't.
This is the only reason I want to buy the Lightning Digital AV Adapter, and was about to purchase until I saw someone saying you couldn't watch on-demand TV using this cable. That's the first I've heard of this though, so not sure if this is true or not.
I actually subscribe to Eurosport Player which is great on the iPad, but would be good to have the option to watch on a big TV, without going down the AirPlay route.