Similar questions from the community
Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?
I don't see an extension cable anywhere on the web site.
I have the extremely useful 10W adapter that has a long cable that allows me to use my iPad and have it plugged into the wall socket.
Now I need the same for my iPhone.
(it came with a ridiculous little charging cable, which is okay as long as Apple offers an extension).
But from other users I gather that there's no cable with this 12W adapter.
Please tell me Apple didn't replace the 10W adapter with one that has no available extension.
- Asked by Thomas D from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I find the power cable for the 12W Power adapter?)
Does this come with the long extension cable the 10w charger came with?
- Asked by Matthew M from Redondo Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the long extension cable the 10w charger came with?)
Does it come with the whole charger? Will it work with a Type I plug from a 5W charger?
I currently have a 5W power adapter that came with my iPad mini (original). Does this 12W adapter come with the actual block (not the bit that plugs into the wall and is removable), or just the removable plug. Also could I put my Type I (Australia, New Zealand, Pacific and Argentina) on this one? I live in New Zealand, but am going to Britain for a few weeks, so need a plug for my iPad. I was originally going to ask if I would be getting just the plug (Type G) and use my existing charger, but now I'm asking, will my existing Type I plug, attach to this 12W charger?
Does this come with the cable that came with the iPad 2 when it was purchased?
The cable that came with the charger for my iPad 2 has broken. I need a replacement.
- Asked by Dana M from Cascade
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this come with the cable that came with the iPad 2 when it was purchased?)
iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?
If i buy the iPad Mini, the package come with 12W USB Power Adapter or come with 5W? if come with 5W, i will buy the 12W for extera use.
Please Please let me know about this, thank you so much
- Asked by Ka Shing O from Pearsall
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Mini come with Apple 12W USB Power Adapter?)
The only adaptor I have for my Ipad 4 is a 2008 ipod charger (I don't know the wattage). Will this 12 w charge my ipad quicker?
Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?
and will it charge it any faster than the old 10W version?
- Asked by Casey B from Fargo
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adapter work with the 3rd generation ipad and cable?)
What is the difference between this 12W USB Power Adapter and the 5W USB Power Adapter, i.e. speed of charging, plug, durability, compatibility?
I have a iPhone 5s and iPad Mini Gen-1 to charge.
Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?
So confused,i just need a charger for my iPad 4!!Basically i just want to know if this comes with a usb cable or do i still need a to get a usb cable separately also iPad 4 seems not to be included as compatible.
- Asked by Bola S from Lagos
- Flag as inappropriate (Pls,How do i get a Complete charger for my iPad4 ASAP?)
What exactly is in the pack?
What do I need besides this to charge my iPad3? Are there other cables/links needed? I have left the charger etc that came with it while away from home and it takes forever linked to computer.
- Asked by Paul M
- Flag as inappropriate (What exactly is in the pack?)
will this new 12W adapter work with 1st generation iPad? Will it increase the charging time of 1st, 2nd or 3rd generation iPads?
When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?
ie, if I want to charge my iPad faster, I assume a 12 watt charger will be faster than a 5, but if I use a different cable (I need a long cable), will it slow it down? Does the cable itself contain a wattage, or only the charger plug itself? Thanks.
- Asked by Jenifer R from New Town
- Flag as inappropriate (When discussing wattage, does it refer to the cable or the charger plug? Or both?)
do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.
traveling to Turkey and iran with ipad....how to recharge safely?
- Asked by Debbie M from Oviedo
- Flag as inappropriate (do I use the apple 12W USB power adapter to charge my ipday when I am in Turkey and Iran.)
can I use 12W USB Power Adapter for iPad with 240v in Russia
- Asked by Robert T from West Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use 12W USB Power Adapter for iPad with 240v in Russia)
can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter
I have an Iphone 5c. Can I charge it with the adapter than came from my Ipad Air?
- Asked by R Keith T from Knoxville
- Flag as inappropriate (can i charge my iphone with my ipad charger/adapter)