Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
how do i connect my new thunderbolt display to my new 2011 imac 27
- Asked by Cynthia W from Newport
- Flag as inappropriate (how do i connect my new thunderbolt display to my new 2011 imac 27)
Audio support when connected to iMac 2011 27' as an external display
Does the audio come out from the iMac or the macbook?
- Asked by Tsz Chun L from Everett
- Flag as inappropriate (Audio support when connected to iMac 2011 27' as an external display)
Will Thunderbolt cable with Windows 7 can i import the display to my imac mid 2011 ?
I would like to purchase thunderbolt cable for my apple mac book pro which has a dual partition Mac OS X and Windows 7 can i use thunderbolt cable and import the display in windows platform ?
- Asked by Valentine F
- Flag as inappropriate (Will Thunderbolt cable with Windows 7 can i import the display to my imac mid 2011 ?)
Can this be used to use an iMac 27Inch (2011) as a display for a pc with a mini display port output?
I have tried a mini display port cable and it doesn't work.
Can I use my old iMac (21.5-inch, Mid 2011) as the 2nd display for the new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2015) connecting with the Thunderbolt Cable?
will this cable work to connect 2 thunderbolt ported iMac 27" 3.4 i7 to3.4 i5 to make video connection not mirrored but 1 mouse works both screens
Will the Apple Thunderbolt cable work between a Thunderbolt enabled 2011 iMac and a Pre-Thunderbolt (Mini DisplayPort enabled) MacBook Pro?
Simple scenario: I have a 2011 iMac with Thunderbolt inputs and a 2009 MacBook Pro without Thunderbolt inputs (Only Mini DisplayPort input). Will I be able to connect the Apple Thunderbolt cable to both of these and use the MacBook Pro as a second display, adjacent to my iMac?
Can this be used as a mini display port cable?
Like on the older 27" iMacs.
- Asked by Vanessa G from Denver
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be used as a mini display port cable?)
Thunderbolt to MINI DVI
What cable do I need to connect a Macbook Air (2011) thunderbolt port to a 24" iMac (2008) DVI port to be able to run the Macbook Air in target mode. In other words, the iMac would act as an external display for the new Macbook Air.
Thank you in advance,
- Asked by Janet R from Lakewood
- Flag as inappropriate (Thunderbolt to MINI DVI)
No answers yet
Can an iMac (Aug 2011) be used in target display mode with my MacBook Air (2012)?
I want to use an Aug 2011 iMac (21.5 inch) as a second display with a new Mac Book Air.
Is this possible with a Thunderbolt cable?
i have a 27 dell monitor with a full size display port can i hook iMac with thunderbolt to it through the mini display port
- Asked by Tyrus T from Locust Grove
- Flag as inappropriate (i have a 27 dell monitor with a full size display port can i hook iMac with thunderbolt to it through the mini display port)
will this cable connect to a late 2012 iMac Thunderbolt 2 Port?
Using Thunderbolt ports I want to connect my iMac late 2012 to my new 2018 Mac Can I use this Thunderbolt 2 cable to connect my 2012 Mac (I have the adaptor that will bridge the connection between the 2012 Thunderbolt 2 port to the 2018 Thunderbolt 3 port.
I just need to know if this cable will connect to my Late 2012 Mac Thunderbolt 2 port. I am hoping to use 1 Mac as a Second monitor, an extended desktop
- Asked by Robert C from Bethpage
- Flag as inappropriate (will this cable connect to a late 2012 iMac Thunderbolt 2 Port?)
I am wanting clarification as to whether I can use TDM on the following devices and would like confirmation on the correct cable required.
I have the following: MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)
I want to buy a used iMac 27" 11,1 Late 2009 AND use it as a dual screen...
Can I utilise the TDM function with these two devices and if so what cable do I need.
Many thanks in advance!
can a new macbook air thunderbolt to an imac-2010 with mini display port
i bought a thunderblot cable without checking my imac2010 very carefully. now i found my imac only has one minidisplay port. is it possible to connect my macbook air(2011new with thunderbolt) to the minidisplay of imac? i tried the com+f2 on my imac, but it doesn't work.
i am really confused by apple, the thunderbolt fit very well to the mini display port.
- Asked by Xiaofei Z
- Flag as inappropriate (can a new macbook air thunderbolt to an imac-2010 with mini display port)
Can I connect a new Macbook Air with Thunderbolt cable to an older iMac with a mini-display port only?
Can I connect a new Macbook Air with Thunderbolt cable to an older iMac with a mini-display port only? If not, Apple should introduce thin, 27-inch display (as on newer iMacs). Why would I buy current Thunderbolt display when it's basically my current iMac, less the computer part, with the additional ports?
- Asked by Gary S from Vacaville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a new Macbook Air with Thunderbolt cable to an older iMac with a mini-display port only?)