Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Can the volume be changed through the iPhone and headphone controls during music playback and calls?
I will probably connect it to a speaker with very limited volume control so it would be great if this allows volume changes from the phone itself.
- Asked by Justin C from Brampton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the volume be changed through the iPhone and headphone controls during music playback and calls?)
If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?
I'm concerned that since there is a dedicated audio output on the back of the dock, that all sound will be muted unless plugged into a speaker through an AUX cord.
- Asked by Andrew K from Hanahan
- Flag as inappropriate (If I use my iPhone as an alarm, will my alarm still sound when docked?)
Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?
I want to use it as a docking station in my car so that I can connect the "lightning / HDMI" cable into it, then use one of the apps on the phone to watch video to a device I will have connected to the other end of the HDMI portion of the "lightning / hdmi" cable...
- Asked by Joseph J from Denton
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I plug my lightning pin with HDMI cable, into it?)
Does the dock have a true audio line out ?
As per Apple online doc it's claimed that this dock features an audio line out and headphone out. How does it come?
If iPhone volume control works (which does) then it's not a fixed level audio output hence it's not a true line out but a double amping scenario which is exactly what i wanted to avoid when i purchased this dock.
Could you enlighten me?
- Asked by Gonzalo V from Madrid
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the dock have a true audio line out ?)