Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Poor fit when not using a case?
After using An iPad 3 with a smart cover a lot of years i replaced it with an iPad pro 9.7. Wanting to protect the screen i hoped that there was a similar smart cover available as the perfect leather one i had been using. What a dissapoinent it was when i found out that the new smart cover had an overlap when not using it together with a case. How is this possible? To get a cover that closes properly i have to buy a superste case that adds extra weight too?
- Asked by Wilfred D
- Flag as inappropriate (Poor fit when not using a case?)
No answers yet
Is this case compatible with the Smart Keyboard for the 9.7" iPad Pro?
Compatible with the Smart Keyboard?
- Asked by Gregory D from Belmont
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this case compatible with the Smart Keyboard for the 9.7" iPad Pro?)
Does this fit a Air 1 IPad?
My local Apple Store does not have covers for my Ipad1. How do I order it online?
- Asked by David R from Framingham
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this fit a Air 1 IPad?)
Will this work with an iPad Air?
I understand under "Compatibility", it only says iPad Pro, however will this still work with the first generation iPad Air from 2013?
- Asked by Gary B from Calgary
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with an iPad Air?)
Is this compatible 4th generation ipads
- Asked by Shyreen R from El Dorado Hills
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible 4th generation ipads)