Similar questions from the community
Can I use only one pod at a time, leaving the other at home?
I am deaf in one ear and it is pointless to wear both. Is it possible to only use one at all times and both be interchangeable to use in the right ear only?
- Asked by Leslie D from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use only one pod at a time, leaving the other at home?)
So each pod has a microphone. If you remove one from your ear and place it on a table, will both microphones still work?
If not, is there a way of making the pod think it is still in an ear to continue working?
I'm wondering if these would work in an interview situation for broadcast where each person has a wireless microphone to speak into which can be recorded by the video camera or voice memo app.
Will the air pods only be available with the one hard plastic shell casing? Soft covers are necessary to work with mini over ear hearing aids
Optional AirPod covers?
- Asked by Patricia F from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the air pods only be available with the one hard plastic shell casing? Soft covers are necessary to work with mini over ear hearing aids)
Have these been tested for their ability to stay put in ears? I am concerned about running outside with them and having one fall out and get lost!
Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?
I have the normal apple earbuds and when I work I usually listen to my music with one earbud in my ear and one in my pocket so I can hear around me. Can I do that same thing with these? Or do they both need to be in?
- Asked by Kate W from Springville
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen with one in and one in my pocket?)
Can I insure the airpods in case one is lost or broken?
- Asked by Austin P from La Quinta
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I insure the airpods in case one is lost or broken?)
Can i use just one Airpod at a time?
I don't always want music in both ears and I like to switch between left and right.
If so, can one be charging as I use the other?
- Asked by Knut A
- Flag as inappropriate (Can i use just one Airpod at a time?)
Could they be used one at a time?
At work I'm only allowed to wear 1 ear bud. For instance could I use the left while charging the right side?
- Asked by William G from Monroe
- Flag as inappropriate (Could they be used one at a time?)
I am deaf in my right ear. Can AirPods be purchased in pairs of two left so that I have a spare?
I am considering buying air pods but the right side would be useless to me so I would prefer to get two left sides instead.
- Asked by Jerry M from Bastrop
- Flag as inappropriate (I am deaf in my right ear. Can AirPods be purchased in pairs of two left so that I have a spare?)
Will you offer special disability sets?
I'm completely deaf in one ear. I'd love to have the option of buying 1 ear bud at a reduced price or buying a pair of 2 right ear buds at the same price. Purchasing a "normal" pair would leave me with one completely useless piece of equipment.
- Asked by Chris R from Watkinsville
- Flag as inappropriate (Will you offer special disability sets?)
No answers yet
Can the Airpods be used independently. I can only hear in my left ear. Can i just use the one head phone. could some one else use the other headphone?
Can you hear audio in both ears during phone calls
When using the AirPods during phone calls, does the audio come in to both Left and Right units or just to one unit? In other words, can you hear the audio of the phone call in both ears or in just one ear?
- Asked by Eduardo S from Hinsdale
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you hear audio in both ears during phone calls)
Will they stay in your ear unlike, earpods, which have a similar design, do they offer any shock resistance for when they do? Pricing is great though!
Obviously a very cool new type of 'intelligent' headphones but are they practical for every day use? Seems that like the earpods they would fall out easily, as they dont seem to have different size molds to fit different ear shapes. If they do fall, as there are no wires to hold them back, would they suffer damage when hitting the ground? Not trying to be pessimistic, they seem great, can imagine myself scrambling around a busy street or train looking for a lost one though.