Questions & Answers: Search Results
Similar questions from the community
Any of these headphones hearing aid compatible?
- Asked by Elsha K from Richfield
- Flag as inappropriate (Any of these headphones hearing aid compatible?)
No answers yet
Are they only compatable with apple products?
Can you use them with samsung products, like the S7 and conputers that aren't Macs???
- Asked by Jamie J
- Flag as inappropriate (Are they only compatable with apple products?)
Is there a UI to manage my beats solo 3 wireless
Managing and deleting bluetooth connections
- Asked by Loyd J from Cerritos
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a UI to manage my beats solo 3 wireless)
Does Beats studio 2 or beat solo 3 connect to iPad and macbook? Does any other wireless or bluetooth heads can do this
I am a mac user and i am into bluetooth headphones. I got some good headphones which connects to my iPhone 6 in a blink.
I am unable o connect it to my iPad air or macbook pro. So i would like to know the apple defined bluetooth/wireless headphones like Beats studio/Beats solo3 wireless can connect to iPad and macbook?
Dose Bose sound link Around ear or QC35 does this job?
Is beats solo 3 wireless wireless waterproof or water resistance
- Asked by Mohammed B from Los Angeles
- Flag as inappropriate (Is beats solo 3 wireless wireless waterproof or water resistance)
how to make beats solo3 headphones discoverable for bluetooth devices?
tried to connect my beats solo3 headphones to my computer with targus bluetooth 4.0 adapter. it does not recognize. how to make headphones discoverable to my computer so i can listen to music on my computer with my headphones.
- Asked by Lawrence S from Alexandria
- Flag as inappropriate (how to make beats solo3 headphones discoverable for bluetooth devices?)
are the solo 3 beats waterproof?
I was wondering because i wanted to go ice skating outside while it was snowing, would my beats break, they are beats solo 3 gloss black
- Asked by Brennan G from Commerce
- Flag as inappropriate (are the solo 3 beats waterproof?)
Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance
Our kitchen is 20-30 feet from our new Smart TV in Den, too far to hear TV dialogue distinctly in kitchen without having a deafening volume in Den. We have wifi***, Bluetooth, misc Macs, iPad Pro & older iPhones. Would these Beats wireless headphones relay TV sound from Den to Kitchen? The Cook*** wants to hear the TV dialogue in kitchen. We installed a second cable + TV in kitchen but 2 cables produce misaligned sounds audible in both rooms. That is, news story #1 dialogue overlapped both news story #2 dialogue & pic*** Overlapping noise made it impossible to hear a clear broadcast in either room. Would headphone transferred sound either a) sync with TV sound or at least b) block hearing misaligned dialogue in each room. That is, how good are the headphones at dampening external sound?
*** Internet available only from cable company. We are trying to hear c) only one cable channel in both rooms for 1-2 hours ($), d) not different channels and e) not a cable broadcast + a streamed movie ($$$). Cable company response to problem was "live with it". Cook busy with knives, needs only sound & not moving picture that distracts from stovetop catching on fire. Thus 2nd iPad purchase not preferred solution.
If there is an established & simple solution to this sound problem please point me to it & don't waste your precious time on explaining an uninformed questioner. I'm grateful for any advice except putting iPad iPro in kitchen as it's glued to my hand.
- Asked by Patricia T from Fort Worth
- Flag as inappropriate (Beats Solo3 Wireless Sound transfer distance)
Are beats solo 3 rain resistance?
- Asked by James M from Mcallen
- Flag as inappropriate (Are beats solo 3 rain resistance?)
Can't beats solo 3 get wet?
- Asked by Debra Q from Camas
- Flag as inappropriate (Can't beats solo 3 get wet?)
No answers yet
What is the frequency response of these headphones?
- Asked by Denis M from Unionville
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the frequency response of these headphones?)
Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3
- Asked by John T from Minneapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you answer an incoming call when iPhone is paired to beats solo3)
Does beats solo3 support aptx low lantency
- Asked by Mohamad M from Richmond Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does beats solo3 support aptx low lantency)
No answers yet
I have had my beats solo 3 color Matte black and i can only hear sound from one side during Bluetooth paring ir with out. Can they be fixed