Questions & Answers for Belkin USB-C to VGA Adapter
4 Questions from the Community
Does this adapter work okay to connect a monitor to an iMac with OS Sierra?
MyQuestion, If I plug this into one of the new (late 2017) iMacs with Thunderbolt 3, then plug the other end into my VGA monitor, will that monitor EXTEND my desktop...be a monitor I can use with my computer; or will that monitor merely MIRROR whatever's on the main screen.
- Asked by Barry K from Show Low
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work okay to connect a monitor to an iMac with OS Sierra?)
No. The Mac Mini does not have a USB-C port.
- Answered by Thomas N from Aurora
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Planning to buy a new Mac Mini and need to hook up to VGA monitor. Will this adapter support this setup?)
does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time
Since my Mac does not have a USB I am looking for an adapter where I can use the USB and charge my Mac at the same time.
- Asked by Trevah W from Wake Forest
- Flag as inappropriate (does this allow to charge and use usb at the same time)