Questions & Answers for Sonos PLAY:1 Wireless Speaker
6 Questions from the Community
You can add up to 32 total sonos products and controllers to your household.or you can use a sonos connect amp to your stereo system set up that you all ready have
- Answered by Josh B from Salisbury
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (up to how many SONOS can you connect to play same music in the house at same time?)
Does sonos work with Apple TV playing the apps like Netflix, Hulu, Etc..?
- Asked by Valarie H from Wheaton
- Flag as inappropriate (Does sonos work with Apple TV playing the apps like Netflix, Hulu, Etc..?)
Can I pair this device with an iPhone via Bluetooth?
- Asked by John Y from Newcastle
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I pair this device with an iPhone via Bluetooth?)
These Sonos Play:1 do NOT support AirPlay directly, however they can play iTunes playlists and tracks via an an amazingly rapid import (true like for like) into the Sonos application.
To get AirPlay support on the Play:1's - like the Play:Bar supports, you'll seen Sonos Base, Bridge or AMP. Those will connect to the Play:1/:3/:5's and provide it's own WiFi Mesh network and that base will plug into your home audio or into AirPort Express/Extemee for AirPlay support.
- Answered by Dono S from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (is it possible to use AirPlay with theses speakers? Also, is there an auxilery cord option on them?)
Will this device record conversations
- Asked by Joanne M from Randlett
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this device record conversations)
The Play 1s do not have any recording feature.
- Answered by Fredrick M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this device record conversations)