Questions & Answers for Bose® SoundLink® Revolve Bluetooth Speaker
6 Questions from the Community
does it work with a MacBook pro?
- Asked by Jeffrey L from Sun City
- Flag as inappropriate (does it work with a MacBook pro?)
Yes, it works with a Macbook Pro, Imac and iPod. You will need to pair the Bose Soundlink with your Macbook Pro (see Bose instructions).
- Answered by David C
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (does it work with a MacBook pro?)
Will the microphone connect via bluetooth as well as a speaker for a MacBook?
I am thinking about buy this for my home office to double up as a conference speaker. I see it works with a phone as a speaker and microphone, but most of my calls are via my MacBook Pro on UC (WebEx, Skype and Fuze).
So when I connect via bluetooth, will it connect both the speaker and the microphone?
- Asked by Nicholas L
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the microphone connect via bluetooth as well as a speaker for a MacBook?)
I would like to link this to a data projector to show films on a wall. Will I require two of these to get stereo sound?
As a Bluetooth device, how is this compatible with iPod Classic 160GB (2009)? Is this through the USB port, or how, otherwise? Thank you
No answers yet
Will this speaker work with Samsung 4K TV?
- Asked by Beverly W from Virginia Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this speaker work with Samsung 4K TV?)