Questions & Answers for Apple iPhone TTY Adapter
22 Questions from the Community
The male end fits into the iPhone. What size diameter is the female end of the adapter?
What are the exact specs of the adapter?
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (The male end fits into the iPhone. What size diameter is the female end of the adapter?)
The Adapter has a 2.5mm Female jack
- Answered by Jimmy L from Paramount
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (The male end fits into the iPhone. What size diameter is the female end of the adapter?)
I have found that the problem is not with square or trying to find an adapter. What I realized is the fault lies with otterbox. They make the plastic guards which surround the headphone jack too tall to allow the square to plug in. So what I did was to take a razor sharp knife and shave a little off those plastic guards. This allowed the square to plug in and work perfectly and the rubber cover still completely closes on the case. I think otterbox should fix their product as I'm told people have had problems with their headphones as well due to the same issue.
- Answered by Ryan L from Troutdale
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (I need an extension that will work with SQUARE credit card reader? will this work)