Questions & Answers for Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable
103 Questions from the Community
What type of cable is needed to connect my iPod shuffle 3G to my car (2010 Corolla) stereo system
My sons gave me an iPod shuffle 2 GB 3G when I purchased my new 2010 Corolla. How can I connect my iPod shuffle to the car stereo system. I tried conneting the USB cable which came with the iPod to the USB port in the car stereo but the system would not recognise it. What kind of cable do I need and where can I get it?
- Asked by Carolyn P from Carine
- Flag as inappropriate (What type of cable is needed to connect my iPod shuffle 3G to my car (2010 Corolla) stereo system)
- Answered by Paymon N from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable work on both the 3rd gen and 4th gen ipod shuffles? For sure?)
how to connect ipod shuffle in car
- Asked by Anonymous A from Xxxxxxxx
- Flag as inappropriate (how to connect ipod shuffle in car)
You need to get a cable that has a male input to your shuffle, and either another male output to your car audio's auxiliary input, or a cassette output.
- Answered by Viet P from Springfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (how to connect ipod shuffle in car)