Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
570 Questions from the Community
How do i play All 4 from an ipad 2 to tv? My ipad uses a 30 pin connector and it seems that All 4 only works with a lightning connector. I
I have no problem playing BBC iplayer through my tv using the 30 pin cable but can't play All 4
No answers yet
Compatibility with Toyota Aygo
I have a Toyota Aygo and was previously able to plug in my iPhone 4 and take calls hands free, play music (although annoyingly not podcasts!) and charge the phone too. I've now got an iPhone 6 and the connector is different... Is this a suitable adaptor? I know it's old news but it's very irritating having to pay £25 for this... I want to be certain it will work and some of the reviews seem to indicate it's a bit hit and miss.
- Asked by Stacey M
- Flag as inappropriate (Compatibility with Toyota Aygo)
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?
i need to know before i buy this product
- Asked by Brylan H from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?)
Will this 30 pin adapter work iRIG MIDI + iPAD4 and connected keyboard fully, as MIDI IN and also MIDI OUT to control the keyboard?
Connections: IPAD4 - 8/30 pin adapter - iRIG with USB power supply - two midi cables for MIDI IN and MIDI OUT - keyboard with MIDI IN and MIDI out DIN connectors
No answers yet
Does this work in IPod docking stations
Do you have an adaptor for a standard Docking station to suit new IPod touch (with Lightning Connection).
- Asked by Carolyn C from Montrose
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Yes this will work in IPod docking stations.
- Answered by Rohan B from Leesburg
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Does this work in IPod docking stations)
Will the lightning to 30-pin adapter work on iPad mini?
- Asked by Donald G from Lafayette
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the lightning to 30-pin adapter work on iPad mini?)
Does anyone know what accessory or adapter I can use to play my Nano 7g in my car? My Hyundai comes with the IPOD connector but for the 30 pin.
I'm trying to play my ipod in my car. The 30-pin adapter only charges it but won't play the music. Does anyone know of any accessory that will play music too and not just charge it?
No answers yet
Can you use it on the move?
Like could you just put the adapter in your iPhone and it will charge?
- Asked by Mitchell G
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use it on the move?)
Will this work with Altec Lansing speaker dock? Model # is iMT702.
- Asked by Chuck A from Albuquerque
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with Altec Lansing speaker dock? Model # is iMT702.)
power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5
I have a number of power cables for an iphone 4s which no longer fit the iphone 5. Is there an adapter which will do this? Regards John Kennedy
- Asked by John K
- Flag as inappropriate (power lead connecter to convert iphone 4S to iphone5)
No, I made this mistake, that adapter will only allow you to charge your ipod not play audio through it. I ordered a similar adapter with a headphone attachment as well which I didn't know would only worked for iPhones. I still haven't managed to find one that works.
- Answered by Jillian D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (will this adaptor work in an ipod classic dock so i can listen to my new ipod nano 7th generation ?)
Please can anyone advise if this device is compatible (play music and charge) with a Kenwood Multimedia Unit in the Mitsubishi ASX?
No answers yet
Will this make my iRig Midi for keyboards work on Mini iPad?
I need to get another tool to run the irig midi, I am hoping this will be the way to go...Anyone have experience with it working on the Mini iPad?
- Asked by Vicki B from Bonney Lake
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this make my iRig Midi for keyboards work on Mini iPad?)
I tried to connect my iPad mini and it did not work with this connector. It is possible that I am not doing something right, but I did order the USB-Lightning adapter that supposedly will work. Make sure you order Apple brand products and NOT 'non apple' made connectors or adapters, since you will risk getting a connector that might only pass power or nothing at all.
- Answered by Rolff Z from Nashville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this make my iRig Midi for keyboards work on Mini iPad?)
Does this adapter work properly with car MDI cords?
- Asked by David T from Drexel Hill
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this adapter work properly with car MDI cords?)