Questions & Answers for Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
570 Questions from the Community
Will this adaptor work with bad elf gps
I purchased the new iPad 4 for use in my plane and need a speedy GPS.
- Asked by Dan S from Dickson
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this adaptor work with bad elf gps)
I have a new Bose sound dock and just received an adapter to use my old iPod and it will not connect. My iPhone 5 works fine on the dock
So my Bose docking station was stolen and I have just received a new one. This has the new smaller connection so they had to send me an adapter with the larger connection to connect my iPod Classic. When I put the adapter on it wiggles as if the adapter will not sit down properly. When I first put my iPhone 5 on the docking station it did the same but when i pushed it sat down properly and worked fine but the adapter will not push down.
- Asked by Gary H from Mountain Creek
- Flag as inappropriate (I have a new Bose sound dock and just received an adapter to use my old iPod and it will not connect. My iPhone 5 works fine on the dock)
No answers yet
"Compatibility" Does it work with GEAR4 PG534 HouseParty Rise Alarm Clock and iLuv Vibro I Bed Shaker 30-Pin iPod/iPhone Alarm Clock Speaker Dock?
I just recently bought the new Ipod Touch and I would like to know if it is compatible with these docks, with the Lightning to 30-pin Adapter connected. To play music and charge on the docks but I don't really mind if it doesn't play videos on the dock.
Basically if it will work like my older model Ipod did on the same docks. The docks can easily be searched on google but it won't let put in links direct to the docks.
If not is their another adapter that will be compatible with them, even if it is not an official apple product.
Thank you for any responses.
No answers yet
With Cloud available, when would I use the Lightening to 30bit adapter? I have an i pad mini and plan on ipod touch purchase. Thanks.
No answers yet
Does the 30-pin to lightning adapter work with iHome iD85?
- Asked by Michael D C from Holden
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the 30-pin to lightning adapter work with iHome iD85?)
Will this lightning to 30 pin adaptor allow me to connect my iPad air to an interactive whiteboard with full audio and video output ?
- Asked by Jenni L from Wahroonga
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this lightning to 30 pin adaptor allow me to connect my iPad air to an interactive whiteboard with full audio and video output ?)
No answers yet
Do I need this adapter to link my iPad to an HTC phone so I can use the phone as a Wifi hotspot?
Have been told that to get Internet when out and about that I need to connect the iPad to the phone. If so do I need the special adapter
I just bought this for my (UK) December 2011 VW Golf R Mk6 and it works fine with the MDI cable. The same 'full' functionality I had with the 4S (although says wont stream video, but I don't do that). As per a few other reviewers, a bit annoying that most cases need to be removed to connect it, but otherwise works a treat.
Hope that helps.
DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?
i need to know before i buy this product
- Asked by Brylan H from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (DOES THIS PRODUCT WORK WITH OTTER BOX DEFENDER SERIES CASE?)
Will this work with a Griffin Guitar Connect Pro to an iPad Air?
I have tried a cheap adaptor, but, though it powers up, none if the apps recognise it.
I've tried it with Amplitube, Ampkit, Jam Up, iShred and Garage Band
- Asked by Darren S
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work with a Griffin Guitar Connect Pro to an iPad Air?)
It should. It works with my Griffin Guitar Connect Pro to my iPad mini.
- Answered by Darren C from Macquarie
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this work with a Griffin Guitar Connect Pro to an iPad Air?)
can i use this advice to download the pictures from my micro SD chip??
I have a San DIsk Chip from my camera. I´ve seen the same adaptor for Ipad and you can use it with you SD Chip ,
- Asked by Aida P from Lima
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this advice to download the pictures from my micro SD chip??)
Will the lightning to 30 pin adapter connect my iPhone 5c to a Griffin itrip made for iPhone 4 so I can listen to music through my car speakers?
is this made my apple?
I am looking to find an adapter for my iPhone 5 that will work with my bose system and am wondering if the one offered on the apple website is an apple product. At the time when I ordered my phone there was not one available by apple.
- Asked by Andrea B from Auburndale
- Flag as inappropriate (is this made my apple?)