Questions & Answers for Apple 12W USB Power Adapter
86 Questions from the Community
is there any warranty or guarantee?
- Asked by Jessica P from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate (is there any warranty or guarantee?)
is there a warranty for this?
the charger has stopped working and i can only charge through the car charger so it's not the ipad
- Asked by Noa B from Mareeba
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a warranty for this?)
Will this suitable for the iPad3?
The iPad3 prints the "max 2.1A" on the back. But this adapter has the output of 2.4A charge current. So I want to know whether this adapter will charge the iPad3 with the 2.4A current or 2.1A current?
- Asked by 雪晨 张 from D
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
It does say compatible with ipad 3rd gen
- Answered by Matthew B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will this suitable for the iPad3?)
I notice the charger for a Iphone 4 is 5w 5v and 1amp. Wouldn't this charger damage an iphone 4? Surely the faster charging speed is bad for it?
No answers yet