Questions & Answers for iPad Air 2 Smart Case - Midnight Blue
62 Questions from the Community
Any cover with the magnetic Smart Cover will work, Apple product or after market. The lock/unlock function on the newest versions (mine is 10.2) is located in Settings........then click on Display & Brightness (previously it was in its own subcategory but now has been moved under this). Slide the Lock/Unlock to the right and it will turn green meaning on. Turn the iPad off and when you turn it back on again it should be working with the Smart Cover.
Whether the Smart Cover is attached or not this control is still in settings. Some responses have incorrectly responded that it is only there if the Smart Cover is attached and sensed.
- Answered by David M from West Paris
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (My ipad air 2 does not have the lock/unlock option in settings. Will this cover still put it to sleep and wake it up?)
How do you get the I pad out of the case?
- Asked by Jill J from Taylor
- Flag as inappropriate (How do you get the I pad out of the case?)
The case is one piece but you can take the iPad out by just peeling the rear off of the ipad
- Answered by Mark H N from Gainesville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do you get the I pad out of the case?)