Questions & Answers for iPhone 6 Plus / 6s Plus Leather Case - (PRODUCT)RED
25 Questions + 18 Answers
25 Questions from the Community
Will the old 6 Plus leather case fit the new 6s Plus? Or do I need this case to fit the new 6s plus?
Old 6 Plus cases
- Asked by Joshua P from Wilmington
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the old 6 Plus leather case fit the new 6s Plus? Or do I need this case to fit the new 6s plus?)
Is there a way to clean these leather cases?
- Asked by Shelley Z R from Greenfield Park
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there a way to clean these leather cases?)
Yes. Leather cleaner + microfiber towel. I use the same chemical guys leather cleaner that I use for my motorcycle race suits. Works well on taking off gunk. But leaving the aged marks on. This particular cleaner does make it all slippery either. :)
- Answered by Michael D from Escondido
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is there a way to clean these leather cases?)
Are the buttons on this case responsive?
I had one for my 6 Plus and it wasn't that great especially on the on/off button? Also, does it smell any better, i.e of leather? My 6 Plus one didn't smell at all....Thanks.
- Asked by David M
- Flag as inappropriate (Are the buttons on this case responsive?)
Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?
The 'first generation' of Apple Leather cases felt like 'felt fabirc' / 'suede leather' and a lot where returned due to collecting dirt quite easily. Are these latest Leather Cases like them or are they like more traditional leather?
- Asked by Mark D
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these like the original Apple Leather Cases?)
Hi, I'm using it for 7 months now and all I can say is that that case saved my previous iPhone 6 Plus from being probably shattered! I'm usually very careful with my iPhone but I had my hands full of things (car keys, groceries etc.) and just got home, and while I was turning the light on, my iPhone slipped out of my hand and took a hit on edge from half meter high! I instantly pulled the iPhone out of the case to check it and all there was is a line on the case from the wooden shelf! Thanks God! P.S. As I was wearing the case all the time, my iPhone was looking brand new when I've sold it and bought new one, so, I would recommend it for sure!
- Answered by Vibor B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Hi will this case offer any protection for if the phone is dropped?)