Questions & Answers for iPhone Lightning Dock - Rose Gold
87 Questions from the Community
Yes, it is made of aluminum.
- Answered by Braydon W from Flower Mound
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is it made of aluminum?)
is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??
does this dock support iPad pro pencil ???
- Asked by Manal A from Egypt
- Flag as inappropriate (is it compatible with the iPad pro pencil??)
It should be compatible with a line-level RCA input, provided you usa a 3.5mm to RCA cable. I assume this is what you mean. It will not be compatible with an RCA input labelled phono, as line level voltage is too high.
- Answered by Benjamin C from Bonbeach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Will the lightning dock allow me to take the sound out at line level to a Hi Fi amp (Phono inputs))
What are the dimensions of the lightning dock
- Asked by George K from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the dimensions of the lightning dock)
Can the dock output digital audio?
If so, how is this accomplished? A lightning to USB cable?
- Asked by Richard N from Victoria
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the dock output digital audio?)
Yes, it can. I am using it with my Apple USB3 CCK to output digital signal to my ODAC, Fiio E10K, or Centrance Hifi Mini M8. Works great, looks very tidy too.
- Answered by Ardiyanto W from Perth
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Can the dock output digital audio?)