Questions & Answers for iPhone X Leather Folio — Berry
51 Questions from the Community
Does the case portion of the folio holding the phone separate from the rest of the folio?
Some folio cases available from others for iPhones in the past allow the portion of the case holding the phone to separate or attach from the folio via a magnet or other fastener, making it easier to hold while snapping pictures.
Also, not a question but a suggestion - I would love to buy one of these in a (PRODUCT) RED color.
- Asked by Adam T from Madison
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case portion of the folio holding the phone separate from the rest of the folio?)
The leather does not pull out but there are two sections. So I would say you can get two to three cards in safely plus some cash.
- Answered by Shawn-patrick H from Odenville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How do the cards fit in please? It looks as if you have a piece of leather that pulls out. Is that correct?)
All Apple Cases are designed to be able to operate all the buttons with ease. A more in depth review will come out once this item are available for purchase. You may head down to your nearest Apple Store on Nov 3, 2017 to have a glimpse and feel for the case.
- Answered by Tristan V
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (How can you access the side buttons on the iPhone X with this case on?)
- Answered by Brady M from Windham
- Flag as inappropriate Answer (Is it designed by Apple?)
What are the measurements of the case? Including the thickness
What are the measurements of the case?
- Asked by Richard J. S from Pompano Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (What are the measurements of the case? Including the thickness)
Why this case does not have hole for closed-speaking during call ?
- Asked by Sarunas J from Rokiskis
- Flag as inappropriate (Why this case does not have hole for closed-speaking during call ?)
what is the dimension of the cases ?
- Asked by Mohammed M from Dubai
- Flag as inappropriate (what is the dimension of the cases ?)