The AppleCare Protection Plan for Mac provides up to three years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple.1
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, just one phone call2 can help answer questions about your Mac, macOS, and Apple-branded applications such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more. In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts via chat or phone through getsupport.apple.com. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to any legal rights provided by Australian consumer law. For details, click here.
Because Apple designs the computer, the operating system and many applications, Mac is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple experts via chat or phone
- 24/7 priority access through getsupport.apple.com
- Onsite repair for desktop computers: request that a technician come to your workplace3
- Local Apple hardware service around the world3
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides up to three years of additional hardware service options, including parts and labour, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world.
- Your Mac computer
- Included accessories such as the power adapter
- Apple memory (RAM)
- Apple USB SuperDrive
Whether you’re sitting in the comfort of your home or office, or you’re on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts to answer your questions on a wide range of topics.
- Using macOS and iCloud
- Quick how-to questions about Apple-branded apps, such as Photos, iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers, Keynote and more
- Connecting to printers and AirPort networks