Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt with Camelot Trim
Compatible with Apple HomeKit technology, the stylish Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt lock and its companion app let you unlock your door with a request to Siri on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. It also offers a convenient illuminated touchscreen if you'd rather enter a key-code.
The Camelot trim perfectly matches Schlage's Camelot collection interior hardware. The striking appearance creates an elegant look that’s a standout in any style setting. Plus, it’s been designed to meet the highest industry standards for strength and durability.
Designed to work with Apple HomeKit using Bluetooth Smart technology
Meets the highest industry rating for security and durability
Built-in alarm technology senses potential door attacks
Lock holds up to 30 access codes at a time
Easy to set up and program using the Schlage Sense app
App lets you unlock the door with Siri requests via the app
Did You Notice?
The Schlage Sense app gives you an additional layer of key-free convenience by allowing you to set up and program the lock.
Apple Recommends For
Easily controlling access to your home via Siri or an app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
What’s in the Box
Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt
Four AA batteries
One backup key
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible
Power Source: Battery Power
Height: Exterior: 12.7 cm/5 in.; Interior: 20.32 cm/8 in.
Length: Exterior: 2.54 cm/1 in.; Interior: 5.08 cm/2 in.
Width: Exterior: 7.62 cm/3 in.; Interior: 7.62 cm/3 in.
Weight: 1.59 kg
Mfr. Part Number: BE479AA V CAM 619
UPC or EAN No.: 061045211226
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Limited Lifetime mechanical and finish warranty; three-year electronics warranty
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
- iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Answers from the community
Do I need a professional locksmith to install?
- Asked by Paul D from Hunters Hill
- on 20-Jul-2017
How many digits is the access code? (4, 6 or 8 digits)
- Asked by David B from Avondale
- on 3-Jul-2017
Are there any safeguards if I lose my phone, like from someone else using my phone to open the door?
- Asked by Joshua M from Magnolia
- on 22-Jan-2017
Hey Joshua, The password security on your phone would ensure no one could do that. If you don't ha Hey Joshua, The password security on your phone would ensure no one could do that. If you don't have one, I'd strongly suggest you get one sorted. Once the phone is lost, you would put it into Lost/Stolen mode on the iCloud.com website and this would ensure no one could access your home via your iOS device.
- Answered by Mary D from BAULKHAM HILLS
- on 11-Mar-2017
Can this be locked remotely or only unlocked?
- Asked by Dale S from Albuquerque
- on 14-Sep-2016
- Answered by Andrew T from Vancouver
- on 4-Jan-2017
Hi can you say me is it comportable with Doors in Germany Marco from Germany
- Asked by Marco S from Rheinstetten
- on 16-May-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
Control and share access to your home’s Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt using Apple HomeKit or a new option that supports homes with both iOS and Android mobile devices.
With Schlage Sense, your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch just became your new key.
NEW IN THIS RELEASE:
• All users need to sign up with a Schlage Account.
• For HomeKit the only thing that has changed is nothin g. The App continues to support all your HomeKit functions.
• A new option that supports all the existing features on both iOS and Android devices.
• Secure Shareable Virtual Keys that allow you to invite iOS or Android users to use their phone to unlock your door.
The Schlage Sense app requires a Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt. This app helps with the installation, setup, and day-to-day use for your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt using Bluetooth Smart. Both the app and the deadbolt are designed to work with Apple HomeKit technology.
SIRI VOICE CONTROL
Use the Schlage Sense app to create a Siri nickname for your Schlage Sense lock. With this, you can specifically address your deadbolt with a command like “Hey Siri, unlock my Front Door.”
EASY TO PROGRAM & USE
Program and setup all the options available on your Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt, such as:
• Manage up to 30 guest access codes and schedules, per lock
• Share codes with guests by sending a text or email within the app without your guest needing a phone, an app, fob, or key
• Configure the built-in alarm to beep when the door senses a slight disturbance such as opening and closing, or sound a loud alarm when a forced entry attempt is detected
• Set the deadbolt auto lock delay time
• Retrieve recent lock events
• Low battery warning
The Schlage Sense app and deadbolt work with Apple HomeKit technology. This means that you have advanced security with end-to-end encryption between the Schlage Sense Smart Deadbolt and your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. …