IK Multimedia iRig Keys MINI
IK Multimedia iRig Keys MINI
Express your musical creativity from anywhere with the iRig Keys MINI, an ultra-portable 25-key MIDI keyboard controller for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. With a two-octave range, its compact size strikes the perfect balance between portability and full-featured functionality.
Easy to use
The iRig Keys MINI connects directly to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch via the included Lightning connector and to your Mac via the included USB cable. It's ready to go straight out of the box—no additional drivers are needed to get it up and running. Simply plug it in and start playing.
Compact and lightweight, the iRig Keys MINI is small enough to fit in a laptop bag or backpack. It's now easier than ever to capture your musical creativity—wherever the day takes you.
Designed with mobility in mind, it doesn't require a power cable and gets power from the connected iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or via the USB port when connected to a Mac.
Giving you a full two octave range (plus one note), the iRig Keys MINI also comes with a streamlined selection of essential controls: velocity sensitivity, a volume/data knob, and soft-touch backlit Octave Up/Down buttons that allow you to edit the basic MIDI functionality of the controller.
25 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (two full octaves plus one note)
Powered from iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac
Includes Lightning and USB cables (30-pin cable optional)
Core MIDI and USB class compliant so you can simply plug it in and play straight out of the box
Volume/Data knob and back-lit, soft-touch Octave Up/Down buttons
Compatible with a wide range of apps, available to download from the App Store
Did You Notice?
Designed for portability, the iRig Keys MINI doesn't need a power cable—it gets power from the connected iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Apple Recommends For
Capturing your musical creativity from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
What’s in the Box
iRig Keys MINI keyboard controller
Lightning cable for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
USB cable for Mac
Quick Start guide
Height: 4.72 in./12 cm
Length: 4.72 in./12 cm
Width: 11.85 in./30.1 cm
Weight: 14.8 oz./420 g
Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-KEYSMINI-WIA
UPC or EAN No.: 8025813665033
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One-year limited
- iPod touch 6th Generation
- iPod touch 5th Generation 16GB
- iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Answers from the community
How does this product perform using logic pro. And does it work for the 15" macbook pro.
- Asked by sandy G from west sayville
- on 6-Jul-2016
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.3 or later.
GarageBand turns your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch into a collection of Touch Instruments and a full-featured recording studio — so you can make music anywhere you go. And with Live Loops, it makes it easy for anyone to have fun creating music like a DJ, by triggering loops and audio effects in real time. Use Multi-Touch gestures to play keyboards, guitars, and drums. Enjoy Smart Instruments that make you sound like a pro — even if you’ve never played a note before. Plug in a guitar or bass and play through classic amps and stompbox effects. Use a Touch Instrument, microphone, or a guitar and instantly record a performance with support for up of 32 tracks. Audio Unit Extensions in iOS 10 allow you to play, record and mix third-party instruments or effects right into GarageBand. And share your song using email, Facebook, YouTube, SoundCloud, or AirDrop for iOS.
Live Loops. Make music like a DJ
• Use Multi-Touch to tap and trigger a Live Loop cell or group of cells
• Get started with templates like EDM, House and Hip Hop
• Build your own grid using over 1,200 Apple Loops in a variety of popular genres
• Create loops by recording directly into a cell using any Touch Instrument, or live instruments like voice or guitar
• Use Remix FX to perform DJ-style effects like filters, repeaters, and vinyl scratching
• Tap record and capture your Live Loop performance
Drummer for iOS
• Add a virtual session Drummer to your song who takes direction and plays realistic grooves
• Choose from 9 acoustic or electronic drummers
• Each Drummer character provides their own sound and the ability to create over a million realistic grooves and fills
• Play and record using the new Alchemy Touch Instrument with over 150 synth patches*
• Swipe on the Transform Pad to morph and tweak the sound of any patch
Play your iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch like a musical instrument
• Play musical instruments on the innovative Multi-Touch keyboard
• Capture any sound and apply studio-class effects like pitch correction, distortion and delay with the Audio Recorder
• Recreate legendary guitar or bass rigs using virtual amps & stompboxes
• Use the Sampler to create your own custom instrument
• Use 3D Touch to play keyboard sounds with polyphonic aftertouch**
• Record performances from third-party music apps directly into GarageBand using Audio Unit Extensions***
Sound like a virtuoso with Smart Instruments
• Play an entire string orchestra using Smart Strings
• Perform with Chord Strips and autoplay using any keyboard instrument
• Groove with a variety of Smart Basses using upright, electric, and synth sounds
• Strum chords or trigger autoplay patterns on an acoustic and electric Smart Guitar
Create a song anywhere you go
• Record, arrange and mix your song with up to 32 tracks using Touch Instruments, audio recordings, and loops
• Record multiple times over any song section and choose your favorite using Multi-Take Recording
• Use new mixing effects, including Visual EQ, Bitcrusher, and Overdrive
• Trim and place musical regions exactly where you want them to play
• Automate the volume and record the movement of controls on Touch Instruments
• Add comments or lyric ideas to your song with an integrated notepad
Share your songs
• Keep your songs up to date across all devices using iCloud Drive
• Create custom ringtones and alerts for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch
• Share your songs using email or Facebook, YouTube, and SoundCloud
• Remotely add new tracks to your Logic Pro X project from your iPhone or iPad via iCloud
* The Alchemy synth is available on iPhone 6 or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 4
** Requires compatible third-party Audio Unit Extensions apps from the App Store.
*** Polyphonic aftertouch is available on iPhone 6s or later.
**** 32 tracks is available on iPhone 5s or later, iPad Pro, iPad Air or later, and iPad mini 2 or later. Multitrack recording requires a compatible third-party audio interface. …