LIFX + Infrared Multicolor A60 E26 Dimmable Wi-Fi Smart LED Light Bulb
Watch the video by LIFX
LIFX - Lighting Re-invented
LIFX - Lighting Re-imagined
[Door clicks open]
[Entrance lights turn on]
Lighting that responds
Lighting that knows
[Phone alarm goes off]
[Lights fade on]
Lighting that immerses
[Light color changes as person controls app]
Lighting that informs
[Light flashes blue to notify about phone message]
[Phone message appears]
”Hey, what are you guys up to tonight" - just now
Lighting that transports
[Light changes red and orange while reading a story]
Lighting your life
[All lights in house fading off]
LIFX - Lighting Re-imagined
Controllable with your iPhone or iPad, LIFX + Wi-Fi enabled smart light bulbs bring color to your home with the added benefit of improved night vision for your camera. Express yourself with millions of colors or find the perfect white light for any task. You can interact with a single light, a group, or your entire home from LIFX's easy to use app.
Everything you need is inside the bulb, so you won’t need a hub or extra hardware to get started. Use features like schedules, scenes, and music visualizer to create lighting to suit your lifestyle. It's also HomeKit-enabled, allowing you to control it with Siri voice commands from your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch.
Control bulb individually or as a group (each sold separately) using a tap or Siri voice command on your iPhone, iPad, or Apple Watch
Infrared channel for enhanced night vision when paired with camera
HomeKit-enabled allowing control by Siri voice commands
No hub required, Wi-Fi is built into the bulb
1100 Lumens, equivalent brightness of a 75-Watt traditional incandescent bulb
25,000-hour lifespan or 22.8 years (based on three hours per day)
Dimmable with 16 million colors and a range of whites (2500K - 9000K)
Energy efficient at 11 watts
Edison screw E26
What’s in the Box
LIFX + Infrared Multicolor A60 E26 Wi-Fi LED Smart light bulb
Other Features: HomeKit Compatible
Internet Access: Internet Access Required
Power Source: AC
Height: 4.53 in/ 11.5 cm
Length: 2.48 in/ 6.3 cm
Width: 2.48 in/ 6.3 cm
Weight: 7.41 oz./210 g
Operating System: iOS 9 or later
Mfr. Part Number: LHA19E26UC10P
UPC or EAN No.: 9347403000789
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Two years
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
Answers from the community
How bright is the visible spectrum for the IR function (presuming it can do “IR only”)?
- Asked by Brian P from Raleigh
- on Jan. 18, 2020
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 6.0 or later.
Like you, LIFX wants smarter light. This means we care about the way you control your smart lights, as much as we do about the lights themselves. We make it easy to get started with WiFi-enabled, bright, colorful smart lights that need no hub. Yep, you can start with just one device.
LIFX App 4 can not only help give you the best start, but will turn your experience “up to 11”. Automate y our wake up Schedule, or set up your movie-watching Scene (then set up voice control so you don’t even have to leave the sofa), or play with Effects next time you’re entertaining.
The LIFX app is packed full of features like:
- The Basics: on/off, dim, change color, change white temperature.
- Groups: control all lights in a group easily, including on/off and dimming with one touch from the Home Dashboard.
- Group personalisation: choose a LIFX illustration to suit or personalise Group cards with your own pictures.
- Schedules: automate your lights to fade, change color, and turn on/off, all visible in an easy calendar-style view.
- Effects: play with special effects like the music visualiser, fire, move, candle flicker, strobe, color cycle & more, all in one place.
- Scenes: set your lighting just the way you like it and save it for future.
- Themes: a library of one click colour combinations for a Group, from ‘Proud’ to ‘Soothing’.
- Paint: with your finger in the app, paint colour live onto your LIFX Z, Beam, Tile and Candle.
- Custom colour palettes: add your favourite colours to a custom colour palette.
- Discover Tab: find How To guides, learn about integration partners, or shop for LIFX
- and much more.
Example uses from our customers:
- Ambiance: schedule warmer light in the evening - to calm - and whiter light in the morning - to energise.
- “Moccupancy”: set irregular schedules to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not.
- Sleep: set your bedroom lights to deep red just before bed to produce more melatonin which helps you get better quality sleep.
- Stay put: you’ve settled into the sofa for a streaming binge but left the lights on. No need to jump up to the switch, just ask your voice assistant.
- Pet owners: if you’re unexpectedly late home from work, turn the lights on for your dog from wherever you are.
- Silent notifications: use partner apps to give you a light flash if… your car is arriving, or the forecast says it will rain, or you are mentioned on social media, and much more.
Best colour-changing smart bulb for HomeKit cnet
Pairing LIFX with Apple HomeKit is easy using the HomeKit onboarding QR code available in the product packaging.
Stay in touch.
Need a helping hand, or want to offer us some advice? We would love to hear from you about your LIFX experience. You can reach us at email@example.com.
LIFX lights are available at lifx.com …