LaCie 4TB Rugged USB-C Portable External Hard Drive
The LaCie Rugged USB-C portable hard drive unites rugged durability with cutting-edge USB-C connectivity. The result is a vault for your data that’s compatible with the latest MacBook Pro models as well as earlier generations. Massive capacity lets you use the LaCie Rugged as a shuttle drive to transport footage from set to post-production or to store a huge Lightroom library.
LaCie Rugged drives are the most reliable way to transport and capture data in the field. With resistance to drops, crush, rain and unauthorised access, the LaCie Rugged USB-C is tough enough for extreme conditions — from a sudden rainstorm to a crush of suitcases in an aeroplane cargo hold.
Turn your raw footage into flawless productions with a one-month complimentary membership to Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps plan.* Explore the entire collection of desktop and mobile apps — ranging from essentials like Adobe Photoshop CC and Premiere Pro CC to innovative new tools for photography, 3D compositing and more.
Plenty of storage capacity
USB A to B cable included for USB 3.0 compatibility
Drop-resistant up to 1.98 metres/6.5 feet
Shock, dust and water resistant
Compatible with Mac and Windows systems
Two-year Seagate Rescue Data Recovery Services plan included**
One-month Adobe Creative Cloud All Apps Plan membership included*
What’s in the Box
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable External Hard Drive
USB-C (USB 3.1, 5Gbps) cable
USB-C to USB-A cable
Quick install guide
Other Features: Rewriteable
Connections: USB, USB-C
Power Source: Bus Powered, USB
Length: 2.6 cm/1.02 in.
Width: 8.6 cm/3.38 in.
Depth: 13.51 cm/5.32 in.
Weight: 400g/14.11 oz.
Operating System: OS X 10.11 or later, Windows 7 or later
Requirements Other: Mac with USB-C, USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 port; 600MB free hard disk space
Mfr. Part Number: STFR4000800
UPC or EAN No.: 763649111697
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Two-year limited
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2019)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Will the time capsule take automatically take a snapshot of the everything stored on the hard drive as an additional backup?
- Asked by Wayne B from Parlin
- on Jan. 25, 2019