Anker PowerPort II PD 2-Port USB Wall Charger with USB-C Cable
Anker’s PowerPort II 2-Port Wall Charger with USB-C cable gives you the convenience of charging two devices simultaneously. The USB-C port supplies 30W of power to charge a MacBook, MacBook Pro or iPad, while the USB-A port can supply 12W of power for charging an iPhone or 15W when used as a Power IQ port. With overcurrent protection, overvoltage protection, temperature control and more, Anker’s MultiProtect ensures complete protection for you and your devices.
Simultaneously charge a MacBook (30W) and an iPhone (12W)
Charge iPhone 8 and later models up to 50% in 30 minutes*
Universal compatibility for iPhone, iPad, MacBook and more
USB-A provides high-speed charging with PowerIQ 2.0
Protected by Anker’s patented MultiProtect safety system
The included cable is up to 12 times more durable than standard cables**
What’s in the Box
Anker PowerPort II PD 2-Port USB Wall Charger
Anker PowerLine II USB-C to USB-C Cable (1.83 m/6 ft.)
Other Features: Charging
Cable length: 1.83 m/6 ft.
Connections: USB, USB-C
Power: 49.5W—Input: 100 - 240V ~ 1.2A 50 - 60Hz; USB-A Output: 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 2A / 12V ⎓ 1.5A; USB-C Output: 5V ⎓ 5V ⎓ 3A / 9V ⎓ 3A / 15V ⎓ 2A / 20V ⎓ 1.5A
Power Source: AC, USB
Height: 6.8 cm/2.68 in.
Length: 6.8 cm/2.68 in.
Width: 2.8 cm/1.1 in.
Weight: 150 g/5.31 oz
Mfr. Part Number: A2321121-0
UPC or EAN No.: 848061059663
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: 18 months
*Charging time is based on Anker lab testing. Results may vary under differing conditions. **Confirmed by Anker internal lab testing.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air (1st generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini (1st generation)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018–2019)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
Answers from the community
is this compatible with a 2015 Macbook Pro 15"?
No answers yet
- Asked by Carol C from LOCUST VALLEY
- on Mar. 24, 2020
Is this compatible with the new 2019 Macbook Pro 16"?
- Asked by Linda-Joy L from North Vancouver
- on Jan. 29, 2020