mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector (2 m)
Elevate your everyday charging accessory with the mophie USB-C to USB-A cable. Thanks to its durable, braided nylon construction and tough connectors, this heavy-duty charging cable stands up to daily wear and tear.
Charge and sync any USB-C equipped iPad or other device with a USB-A equipped Mac
Quick and efficient charging
Tough braided nylon exterior has a smooth feel matched with impressive strength to protect against wear and tear
Durable connectors stand up to constant daily use
Rigorous testing ensures the cable works properly and lasts day after day
What’s in the Box
mophie USB-A Cable with USB-C Connector
Cable length: 2 m/6.56 ft.
Connections: USB-A, USB-C
Mfr. Part Number: 409903470
UPC or EAN No.: 848467097931
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: Two years
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (2018 and later)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Can this be cable to used to connect the iPad Pro 11 2020 to iMac late 2012 so i can see it in Finder and to be able to sync files as well as back up?
- Asked by Effendy A
- on Jun. 6, 2020
Is this USB-A to USB-C cable compatible with the 4th gen iPad Pro to a late 2015 iMac?
- Asked by Michael B from Amsterdam
- on Apr. 29, 2020
Can this cable charge a MacBook Pro 2018?
- Asked by Monika H from London
- on Mar. 11, 2020
I bought this and it does NOT charge the laptop.
- Answered by Daniel H from Herriman
- on Apr. 23, 2020
Can I use this cable to charge an iPad Pro with from a charging block with a USB-A port?
- Asked by Matt B from Greensboro
- on Aug. 24, 2019
I bought this cable for my 3rd Gen 12.9" iPad Pro to give me more charging options. I've tried it wi I bought this cable for my 3rd Gen 12.9" iPad Pro to give me more charging options. I've tried it with numerous apple chargers and also 3rd party ones and none of them send power via this cable to the iPad. The only way i've managed to charge the iPad using this cable has been to plug it into my iMac.
- Answered by Mark W from Barrhead
- on Oct. 29, 2019
Target Disk - can this cable be used to connect a 2019 mac pro to a 2009 mac pro to use the 2009 as a target disk in migration assistant?
- Asked by TODD L from Aurora
- on Mar. 12, 2020
NO it is only suitable for charging... AND if you try to use a regular iPhone charger it will cut ou NO it is only suitable for charging... AND if you try to use a regular iPhone charger it will cut out after a minute and not charge. You'll need a high wattage charger.
- Answered by KEITH M from Shoreham By Sea
- on Apr. 15, 2020
Can I use this cable to charge my iPad Pro 12.9 in. 3rd gen. from a USB port on my PC?
- Asked by Jerry S from Sitka
- on Oct. 22, 2019