eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi Router (3-Pack)
eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi Router (3-Pack)
The eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi Router is our fastest tri-band Wi-Fi device for serious streaming, data-heavy work and even competitive eSports. And the combination of three eero Pro Mesh Routers gives you a professional-grade, tri-band mesh system throughout an entire 557 square metre home.
Faster speeds for more devices
The eero Pro Mesh Wi-Fi System (three eero Pro Routers) replaces the traditional Wi-Fi router, Wi-Fi extender and internet booster by covering a 5+ bedroom home with fast and reliable internet powered by a mesh network.
With the most intelligent mesh Wi-Fi and hardware, the eero Pro features tri-band technology, making it twice as fast as the original eero router. It also features two gigabit Ethernet ports. It automatically updates overnight so you always have the latest security and features.
Reliable Mesh Network
Powered by proprietary TrueMesh technology, eero Pro Wi-Fi Systems leverage multiple access points to create a mesh network that provides your home with incredibly reliable internet from a single system.
Quick and Easy Setup
Replacing your router has never been easier than with the eero Pro router/Wi-Fi extender. Setup takes minutes and the companion mobile app makes managing your whole-home Wi-Fi simple and intuitive.
What’s in the Box
3 eero Pro Routers
3 power adapters
Height: 12.1 cm/4.76 in.
Length: 3.2 cm/1.26 in.
Mfr. Part Number: B010301
UPC or EAN No.: 852582006167
Note: Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple’s Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Warranty: One Year Limited
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (4th generation)
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad Air 2
- iPad (8th generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
- iPad (5th generation)
- iPad mini 4
- MacBook Air (M1, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2020)
- MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018 - 2019)
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2019)
- MacBook Pro (13-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (15-inch, 2016 - 2019)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook (Retina, 12-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- iMac Pro (2017 and later)
- Mac Pro (2019)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (M1, 2020)
- Mac mini (2018 - 2020)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Apple Watch Models
- iPod touch (7th generation)
- iPod touch (6th generation)
Compatibility: Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
eero home Wi-Fi system
The eero app allows you to easily set up and manage your eero Wi-Fi system (sold separately).
The world's first home Wi-Fi system, eero blankets your home in fast, reliable Wi-Fi. eero stays new and gets better with frequent software updates which improve performance, while also bringing new features and security improvements. It's simple to set up and easy to manage. With a network that expands as far as you need, you'll finally be able to stream, work and play from every corner of your home - and from the garden too.
- Set up in under 10 minutes
- Automatic updates with new features, performance improvements and the latest security standards
- View and manage your network from anywhere
- Easily and securely share your network with guests
- Schedule or pause Internet access to manage screen time
- Block devices from using your network
We want to hear your feedback. For any feature requests or thoughts on how we can improve, contact email@example.com. …