Apple Thunderbolt Cable (2.0 m) - White
Thunderbolt technology supports fast data transfers with two independent channels of 10Gb/s each. And Thunderbolt 2 technology can bond the two channels for a superfast 20Gb/s. Use this cable to connect Thunderbolt-enabled devices to the Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port on your Mac.
The Apple Thunderbolt Cable lets you connect two Thunderbolt-equipped Mac computers in target disk mode, network two Mac computers with OS X Mavericks, or use your iMac as a display for a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air.
What’s in the Box
Apple Thunderbolt Cable
- MacBook Air (13-inch, Early 2015 - 2017)
- MacBook Air (11-inch, Early 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012 - 2015)
- MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2012 - 2015)
- iMac (Retina 4K, 21.5-inch, Late 2015)
- iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014 - 2015)
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
- Mac mini (Late 2014)
Answers from the community
Will this cable work with an iMac 2017? couldn't see it on the compatible list?
- Asked by Shaun J from London
- on Mar. 30, 2020
What cable will I need to use a Samsung T5 as a external boot drive for a 21.5 inch iMac late 2015.
- Asked by John B from Yateley
- on Oct. 12, 2019
I have a late 2012 27inch iMac and a late 2012 21.5 inch iMac both with thunderbolt sockets. Can I connect the two together using the 21 as a monitor
1 Answer(I have a late 2012 27inch iMac and a late 2012 21.5 inch iMac both with thunderbolt sockets. Can I connect the two together using the 21 as a monitor)
- Asked by Hedi T from VANCOUVER
- on Feb. 16, 2019
How do I transfer data from my iMac without thunderbolt (only firewire) to my new Macbook Air with thunderbolt?
- Asked by Arvin V from Singapore
- on Aug. 14, 2011
If you are using transferring all of your data to the other Mac, the easiest and fastest way is to u If you are using transferring all of your data to the other Mac, the easiest and fastest way is to use 'Migration Assistant' with an ethernet cable as it can reach speeds of up to 2gb/s.
- Answered by Joseph C from Brighton
- on Sep. 11, 2011
Can this Apple Thunderbolt Cable be used to connect to my Apple Charger USB-C 61W Power Adapter?
- Asked by Larry S from Portland
- on Jan. 30, 2018