Apple Pencil Tips - 4 pack
Keep extra tips for your Apple Pencil at the ready. Compatible with Apple Pencil and Apple Pencil (2nd generation). Made by Apple.
What’s in the Box
Four extra tips for Apple Pencil.
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (4th generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (3rd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (2nd generation)
- iPad Pro 11-inch (1st generation)
- iPad Pro 10.5-inch
- iPad Pro 9.7-inch
- iPad Air (3rd generation)
- iPad (7th generation)
- iPad (6th generation)
- iPad mini (5th generation)
Answers from the community
How long does each tip last if used frequently?
- Asked by Itayetzi M from Garden Grove
- on Apr. 12, 2020
We have a paper-like screen protector on our iPad to help with drawing, and a tip lasted about four We have a paper-like screen protector on our iPad to help with drawing, and a tip lasted about four months with a fairly reasonable amount of use. With the stock glass screen or a smooth screen protector I would estimate 6+ months depending on your usage.
- Answered by Michael A from Westfield
- on Apr. 23, 2020
Hi, I'm an artist and use the pen about 2-3 days (Thereabouts) a week, is there a recommended timescale I should be changing the tips? Thanks :)
- Asked by Stephen W from London
- on Apr. 11, 2020
Whenever they start loosing sensitivity or feeling flat on an edge, you can swap them.
1 Answer(Hi, I'm an artist and use the pen about 2-3 days (Thereabouts) a week, is there a recommended timescale I should be changing the tips? Thanks :))
- Answered by Joel O from Hilliard
- on May 8, 2020
Do the tips work with 1st gen Apple Pencil?
- Asked by Niamh C from cobh
- on Dec. 25, 2019
- Answered by Stephanie B
- on Dec. 27, 2019
Are these replacement pencil tips compatible with the new iPad Pro 10.5”?
- Asked by Sylvie T from Singapore
- on Oct. 15, 2017
- Answered by A R J from London
- on Oct. 23, 2017
Does this also work with the 2nd generation pencil released in 2018?
- Asked by Debra H from Cary
- on Jun. 10, 2019
- Answered by Sam C from Lewisville
- on Jul. 21, 2019