hdmi ports on my TV do not work but the rca inputs do. Can I connect my apple TV to my television with a HDMI to RCA (3 prongs)?
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, but the box would have to have the resolution at 480i in order for the rca cable carry the signal
- Answered by Liam M from Brandon
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television
- Asked by Kenneth E from Hamilton
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use my IPhone hotspot to connect Apple TV to television)
Which HDMI slot on a Samsung television should I plug in the HDMI cord into
- Asked by Philip T from West Palm Beach
- Flag as inappropriate (Which HDMI slot on a Samsung television should I plug in the HDMI cord into)
Can i use the USB port to see pics or MP4 video files stored on my USB flash drive as I can on my Rocu or Sony blue-ray player by HDMI ti television?