Hi i would like to buy an Appel TV 4K but am not sure if it will be working with my Sony tv model KDL-40CX520. It has HDMI access but it’s not a SMART
1 Answer from the Community
The HDMI port is the key ... no “smart” feature needed in the Sony to make Apple TV work. Hook up your Apple TV to your Sony via HDMI cable, then power on your Apple TV and use Sony Remote to select the HDMI input. Sony will display whatever the Apple Tv is showing. May need to go to settings to connect to your wifi. Then choose a program to watch on ATV with your Apple Remote. Voila
- Answered by David J from Evansville
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I buy an Apple TV what TVs does it work with and also do you have to have a smart tv for Apple TV or does Apple TV work with any tv
- Asked by Leon P from Mitcham
- Mar. 14, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate If I buy an Apple TV what TVs does it work with and also do you have to have a smart tv for Apple TV or does Apple TV work with any tv
can you access Facebook on apple tv?
- Asked by Jeannette W from Poulsbo
- Apr. 23, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate can you access Facebook on apple tv?
No answers yet