Can HomePod bought in US be used in other countries with 240V Power Supply?
I’m residing in Singapore and here, HomePod isn’t available. I bought a HomePod with US plug. On plug it says “125 V” (I think). Here in Singapore we have a 240V, 60Hz Power Supply. Do I need a step down transformer to use this HomePod in Singapore? Or can I just plug the US plug into power supply in Singapore, with an adapter? Thanks for the help!
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you can
- Answered by Samuel M from Peroia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have been using HomePods on 220V since the launch. No issue whatsoever. No need for converter.
- Answered by Mathieu R
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Do I have to use Siri with HomePod?
- Asked by Jeffrey G from Cambridge
- Mar. 2, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Do I have to use Siri with HomePod?
Can a HomePod work without WiFi
- Asked by Alex C from Fort Myers
- Mar. 21, 2020
- Flag as inappropriate Can a HomePod work without WiFi