how does HomePod play music
- Asked by Paul Q from Orlando
- Flag as inappropriate (how does HomePod play music)
1 Answer from the Community
HomePod requires an internet connection to set up and use. HomePod also requires an Apple Music subscription to use the Siri music functionality: "Hey Siri, play (insert song here)". However, you can still use HomePod with AirPlay, so you can use other music services (i.e. Spotify, Pandora). Even if you don't have Apple Music, you can still ask Siri questions and stuff like that.
- Answered by James F from Bloomington
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I play music on two HomePods?
- Asked by Nicholas G from Gulf Breeze
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I play music on two HomePods?)