Can cellular capability be added to iPad Pro at a later time?
- Asked by Michael M from West Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (Can cellular capability be added to iPad Pro at a later time?)
1 Answer from the Community
According to the Apple Store (12 January 2017), the IPad Pro is available in both WiFi and WiFi+Cellular models. If you purchased a WiFi+Cellular model, cellular service can be activated at any time. To do this would require establishing service with the cellular provide of choice.
However, if you purchased a WiFi model, cellular service is not possible. The WiFi model lacks the necessary circuitry and cannot be upgraded.
- Answered by Steve M from Litchfield
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the SIM card come with the Pro with cellular?
- Asked by Catherine S from Eastchester
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the SIM card come with the Pro with cellular?)