can i drag and drop from computer to ipad
I'm trying to selectively sync from computer to ipad. How do I do that?
- Asked by David P from Barre
- Flag as inappropriate (can i drag and drop from computer to ipad)
1 Answer from the Community
Copy files from your computer to your iOS app
In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section.
Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
- Answered by Charlie G from East Orange
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does the iPad with the smart keyboard fit into the leather sleeve?
- Asked by Jose Pablo F from San Antonio
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the iPad with the smart keyboard fit into the leather sleeve?)
- Asked about: Smart Keyboard for 10.5‑inch iPad P…
Can I use this on a us ipad
- Asked by Nadeem H from Huntingdon
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this on a us ipad)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter