Can I transfer data from the old HUE bridge to this one?
Is it possible to transfer the scenes, devices, bulbs, settings etc. from my existing HUE bridge to this new one upon installation, or will I have to set it all up again from scratch?
- Asked about: Philips HUE HomeKit Upgrade Bridge …
1 Answer from the Community
Yes. The Hue app allows you transfer your settings from your existing gen 1 bridge to the new 2nd gen bridge via your network. You just need have them both on your network at the same time.
- Answered by Andrew C from St Kilda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
how do I transfer content of my old ipad to my new one, can I use a 30 pin to lightning connector?
- Asked by Dan T from Carleton Place
- Flag as inappropriate (how do I transfer content of my old ipad to my new one, can I use a 30 pin to lightning connector?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter