Can my I Pad Pro connect to a Bar Code Scanner via lightening to USB adapter
- Asked by Helen W from Longview
- Flag as inappropriate (Can my I Pad Pro connect to a Bar Code Scanner via lightening to USB adapter)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, But you may need to use new lightening USB 3 camera connector kit.
The new camera connector kit has two plugs. Plug your wall adapter into an outlet as is if your going to charge your iPad. Connect the lightening plug into the female lightening plug on the camera connector kit. Now plug the USB male connector into the female connector of the camera connector.
I used a blank pages document as a test. Scan a bar code and you should see the translated code in the document.
BUT your application may not support how the bar code was encoded. If your application doesn't recognize the scanned code call them and call the manufacturer of the scanner.
- Answered by Vincent M from Philadelphia
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?
- Asked by Morag O from Chiswick
- Flag as inappropriate (will the lightening 30 pin adapter work with my bose dock?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter
Can I connect a GSM modem via lightning / USB ?? to IPAD rev 3
- Asked by Iain E from Thornleigh
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I connect a GSM modem via lightning / USB ?? to IPAD rev 3)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1m)