Does Beats studio 2 or beat solo 3 connect to iPad and macbook? Does any other wireless or bluetooth heads can do this
I am a mac user and i am into bluetooth headphones. I got some good headphones which connects to my iPhone 6 in a blink.
I am unable o connect it to my iPad air or macbook pro. So i would like to know the apple defined bluetooth/wireless headphones like Beats studio/Beats solo3 wireless can connect to iPad and macbook?
Dose Bose sound link Around ear or QC35 does this job?
- Asked by Raja G
- Flag as inappropriate (Does Beats studio 2 or beat solo 3 connect to iPad and macbook? Does any other wireless or bluetooth heads can do this)
- Asked about: Beats Solo3 Wireless On-Ear Headpho…
2 Answers from the Community
I have problems connecting Beats solo 3 to iMac late 2012 and iPad Air 1, but not on iPod touch from 2011.
But after reading instructions I managed to do that:
- turn OFF Beats solo 3
- turn Bluetooth ON on your device
- now press AND HOLD button on Beats for 5 seconds (slowly count to 5)
- lights on Beats should slowly blink
- now there comes a tricky part: it takes at least 10 seconds (sometimes even 30 seconds) for Beats to appear in device's menu of Bluetooth devices
- Answered by Ales H
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All of the headphone you mentioned in your question should have no problem connecting to an Mac, iPhone, iPad, or any other Apple device. I actually own the Bose SoundLinks, and can personally vouch for there ability to connect to Apple devices. The same is true with the Beats Solo 3 headphones. I don’t own any other Beats products, but they should have no problem connecting to any Apple device you wish to use them with.
Hope this helps.
- Answered by Jason E from Indianapolis
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can 2 wireless headphones Bluetooth sets be used on Ipad at the same time?
- Asked by Robert W from Bolingbrook
- Flag as inappropriate (can 2 wireless headphones Bluetooth sets be used on Ipad at the same time?)