does lightning to vga adapter show all apps ?on a projector or just the main apple and video apps
- Asked by fn from New York
- Flag as inappropriate (does lightning to vga adapter show all apps ?on a projector or just the main apple and video apps)
- Asked about: Lightning to VGA Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
Starting with the iPad 2 and iPhone 4S, everything is mirrored on the projector or monitor. So if you have the iPad with Retina Display, iPad Mini, iPhone 5/5S/5C (which are the only models this adapter is currently supported by) you will see apps, videos, pictures, and even apps that don't necessarily support TV Out.
The iPod touch 5th generation is also supported, which I believe also has the video mirroring feature.
- Answered by Matthew L from Pittsburgh
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1