How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?
- Asked by Cynthia W from Crestwood
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I connect my iPhone 4S to my iPad 4?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2m)
1 Answer from the Community
The short answer is:
Connect one device to PC/Mac and sync to iTunes, then repeat with the second device.
The Apple tech I spoke with stated that unless an independent developer created one, Apple does not have a product that will sync 2 Apple devices directly to each other (this is to discourage copyright and other intellectual property rights infringements). If you manage to find something like this and use it to either/both devices' detriment, Apple will refuse to honour any warranty. Much like if you chose to jailbreak the device.
- Answered by Lily L from Bothell
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this work with ipad 4?
- Asked by Robert L from Sacramento
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with ipad 4?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to USB Cable
is the charger for the iphone 4 compatible with the ipad mini
- Asked by Jay M from Cincinnati
- Flag as inappropriate (is the charger for the iphone 4 compatible with the ipad mini)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter