How do i charge my new pencil?
i know i can plug it into my ipad pro, but my ipad pro is charging. so can i plug my pencil into a usb plug and plug that into a wall socket?
- Asked by Paul R
- Flag as inappropriate (How do i charge my new pencil?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes. There's a small female-female adaptor that came with the pencil that let's you plug the pencil into a standard lightning cable and from there into any USB charger.
- Answered by Hoy L from Omaha
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I used to charge my pencil like everyone else—�plug it into a charger. But I came up with a different way. I now keep a portable battery charger (like the kind you find for free at the trade shows) and keep the pencil plugged in when it is in the bag and it always has a charge. I have charged the battery once in the last 2 months.
- Answered by Michael M from Brunswick
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Why does the apple pencil have a lightening connector? Does it have to be charged?
- Asked by Charles G L from Bartlett
- Flag as inappropriate (Why does the apple pencil have a lightening connector? Does it have to be charged?)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
Can you charge the pencil with an adapter to use electric outlet/
- Asked by Linda H from Ronkonkoma
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you charge the pencil with an adapter to use electric outlet/)
- Asked about: Apple 12W USB Power Adapter