iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards
On an IPAD2 we have just tried to use an SD card using the reader that comes in the connection kit. The card did not show up on the IPAD and the images could only be viewed by connecting the camera with this SD card in it.
Some other cards read just fine. Unfortunately I have not recorded the capacity of the cards we tried it with, and unsure if there is a limit to the size of the card the IPAD connection kit can recognize.
Another issue is that we also use CF cards a lot. Not sure if these can be read by the IPAD in any way. Haven't had one on hand to try at least connecting the Canon 5D Mark II to it to see if it would read via the camera.
Any experiences people can share with me on either cases would be great.
Thanks & Regards
- Asked by fn from Sydney
- Flag as inappropriate (iPad Camera Connection Kit issues and CF cards)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter
1 Answer from the Community
I have a Canon 7D which has a CF card and I can upload my photos direct from this camera to an ipad 3 using a apple lightning to usb cable and the usb cable which came with the camera has worked fine for me
- Answered by Edward M
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work for card reader? Coz I have a CF card and some Micro SD cards.
- Asked by He H from Flushing
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work for card reader? Coz I have a CF card and some Micro SD cards.)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Camera Adapter
will this work with micro usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6
- Asked by Aaron A
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with micro usb midi controllers/keyboards IE Akai Lpk 25 or do i still need to use a camera connection kit first? Ipad 4 ios 6)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter