When I delete movies from my ipad, I can't load them again from itunes. Why?
I have an older ipad. When I load a bunch of movies onto my ipad, they load fine. When I get done watching a movie, I delete it from the ipad. What I've discovered is that once I delete a movie form the ipad, it will not reload in the future should I decide to want to watch it again.
I make sure that the movie is still on my hard drive, I can click on it in itunes and watch it on the computer, yet it won't load onto the ipad.
Suggestions? Does itunes keep a memory of deleted items and prevent reloading? If so, how do I wipe that memory and start from scratch?
- Asked by Thomas B from Ukarumpa
- Flag as inappropriate (When I delete movies from my ipad, I can't load them again from itunes. Why?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will i-pad mini 4 let you down load music from I-tunes
- Asked by Kevin P M from Olcott
- Flag as inappropriate (Will i-pad mini 4 let you down load music from I-tunes)
Where do I find my downloaded movies from the iTunes Store
- Asked by Richard S from Hickory
- Flag as inappropriate (Where do I find my downloaded movies from the iTunes Store)