will the iPad pro sync to hearing aids? I have a pair of Widex 440 which sync to my iPhone 7 and itouch.
1 Answer from the Community
They should, mine do. Although I have had problems and I do not know if your Widex would have the same. The connection seems to get inter-feared with so I just do not use the connection.
- Answered by Joseph T from Yorba Linda
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
My pencil un-sync's with my iPad.
- Asked by Tracy P from Hertford
- Flag as inappropriate (My pencil un-sync's with my iPad.)
- Asked about: Apple Pencil
No answers yet
Can I sync an iPad with retina display with an iPad1 and a Dell PC?
- Asked by Joyce S from Westport
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sync an iPad with retina display with an iPad1 and a Dell PC?)
- Asked about: Lightning to Micro USB Adapter