1 Answer from the Community
No, the iPad doesn't have a Mini DisplayPort. What you want is the lightning a/v adapter.
- Answered by Ji Young B from Watervliet
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will this case fit inside a sleeve case for iPad Air 2?
- Asked by Anonymous
- Flag as inappropriate (will this case fit inside a sleeve case for iPad Air 2?)
- Asked about: STM Dux Case for iPad Air 2
Will the new iPads fit the retail cash desk stands for iPad Air, I want to use the iPad as the till point but I can't find a compatible stand
will this fit the iPad mini 4
- Asked by Debra M from Temple
- Flag as inappropriate (will this fit the iPad mini 4)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Charcoal Grey